Effects of a Fire
Many things can result from a fire. One of them being soot webs. SERVPRO was called by the insurance company to this kitchen fire where food was left on the stove which cause a grease fire sending smoke and soot throughout the home.
The soot webs are a sure sign that the smoke traveled into that room. They are caused by the sticky soot rising and clinging to a corner surface. These soot webs were discovered in an upstairs bedroom meaning that room was affected as well.
SERVPRO will use soot sponges to clean the affected areas to ensure that the homeowner will return to a safe and clean environment.
Fire damage can be devastating for you and your family. Feelings of confusion and stress are common, and you need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We always treat your family with the greatest empathy and respect, and we’ll treat your property with great care.
If your home or business has experienced a fire call the leader in smoke, fire and water cleanup and restoration at (570)235-1646.